Common questions, troubleshooting error messages, and other information around crowdfunding campaign contributions and payment processing with Stripe and PayPal.
- Payment Processing - General Information & Set-up
Payment Processing - Error Messages & Troubleshooting
- Why can’t I connect my PayPal account?
- Roadblock: The receiver PayPal account is set to block (Error Code: 559044)
- Roadblock: The PayPal account is restricted
- Roadblock: The PayPal account is locked
- Roadblock: The PayPal account is based in a country which cannot receive payments (Error 539041)
- Roadblock: The PayPal account has exceeded its sending limit (Error Code: 579048)
- Roadblock: The PayPal account email address is not confirmed
- Roadblock: The email address cannot accept payments
- Error Code: 1001 – The payment has been cancelled
- Are the contributions I receive taxable?
- Can I contribute (donate) to myself?
- How do I withdraw/receive my funds?
- What currencies do you accept?
- What countries can I accept payments from?
- Can campaigns connect with providers other than PayPal and Stripe?
- Can you help me get a Stripe/PayPal account or troubleshoot issues with my Stripe/PayPal account?
- Can I give out tax receipts on the platform?
- Do you connect with Gift Aid (United Kingdom users only)
- Do you allow offline contributions?
- Do you allow recurring contributions?
- Do I need a PayPal account to use a ConnectionPoint platform?
- How to understand the difference between Pricing Models
- Stripe & PayPal Information