Released on September 11th, 2023 @10:15PM PST
- Added content to help explain the following key features, with links to their respective help center articles:
- Added a simple control to enable/disable sub-campaigns and registration.
- Added a report that shows a summary of rewards purchased.
- To access the report:
- Visit your campaign with rewards.
- Select Fulfillment in the Report side-navigation section.
- Added the ability to set the sub-campaign goal when using “Create on behalf” functionality for sub-campaigns.
- Added the ability to sort the transaction report by the “Contributor name”, “Contributor email” and “Attributed to:” columns.
- Added sub-campaign launch and finished dates to the sub-campaigns report. These columns will only appear when the report is downloaded and not in the data table.
- Fixed a bug that was displaying incorrect currencies in campaign launch emails.
- Minor bug fixes.