- Introduced a new email notification when a recurring contribution fails or is cancelled.
- Certain campaigns will have a new pre-launch status labelled “Pending”. Campaigns with a “Pending” status will typically be verified within 1 business day and cannot be cloned. Upon verification, the status will be automatically changed to Draft.
- Added the ability to set the reward cost to a higher amount than the price (or suggested price for flexible rewards). If the cost is higher than the amount paid, tax receipts will not be issued.
- Refreshed the account selection experience for returning users connecting to PayPal and/or Stripe.
- The mobile-friendly design was introduced when managing and editing contributions.
- Added the ability to upload WEBP images. Animated WEBP files are still not supported.
- Updated the generic default image for when an image is not uploaded to a campaign.
- Refreshed the language, design and placement of partner and organization logos on all emails.
- Multi-column functionality not working as expected when editing text using the WYSIWYG text editor on full screen.
- Unable to save changes after addressing certain validation errors while editing a campaign.
- Categories and sub-categories not saving during enrollment.
- Available categories and sub-categories are different when editing a campaign than when creating a new one.
- Error page displayed when previewing confirmation email.
- Navigation arrows are duplicated in the media gallery.
- Unable to clone rewards that include shipping.
- Lightbox pop-ups on smart widgets not working as expected.