- Added the ability to compose, send and schedule email communications to select recipient groups.
- Added the ability to view a history of all communications and activity feed updates.
- Added the ability for campaign administrators to pause and resume recurring contributions.
- Added the ability for campaign administrators to skip a recurring contribution.
- Added a new notification when restarting recurring contributions that have been skipped/paused.
- Discontinued the WePay integration. Payments will no longer be processed through WePay.
- Added the ability to accept direct credit card payments through PayPal.
- Additional controls were added to increase safety across all ConnectionPoint platforms.
- Simplified the navigation for enabling and managing sub-campaigns.
- Changed terminology from “Multi-tier” & “Master” to “Sub-campaigns”.
- Improved discoverability on the /find page by adding filters to campaign categories.
- Improved campaign creation workflow.
- Redesign to support the future release of campaign Templates.
- Added the ability to clone a campaign directly from the campaign creation workflow.
- Simplified the “Funding” step where users select an existing or connect to a new payment provider.
Quick fixes were released on August 22nd
- Added Puerto Rico as a permitted banking location.
- Unlocked the ability to change campaign currency when no contributions have been processed.